Home » » Bobbies and Titties

Bobbies and Titties

                              What's the difference between Big Bobbies and Tiny Titties?


Alison and Peachez go tit-to-tit.  We can easily see that Alison's Big Bobbies far outweigh Peachez's Tiny Titties


              Faye's got the Bobbies and Georgia's got titties.  I've creamed to Georgia a lot more!


     I always enjoy masturbating over these comparison pics.  Which breast gets you excited?


If you masturbate to girls with tiny titties enough they start looking big.  That is, until they're flanked by woman with real breasts.


                                                                 Leah stands out in a crowd!


Always like the pics of the girls holding their bras. And now we can see just how these two lovely ladies stack up!


                        I've creamed to both  Lorena and Eufrat, but Lorena has gotten it much more


And who do you suppose I've blown by load over more, Alison or Peachez?  But then, I really like masturbating to this pic of both of the girls too. My gaze goes from the titties to the bobbies and then back to the titties as my hand strokes my little dick.  I also like the fact that the girls are fuckig themselves with their little vibrators, but then this post is supposed to be about breasts.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment