Home » » Masturbating to Remy: part 2

Masturbating to Remy: part 2

                                   Beautiful Remy LaCroix stars in "Strap Some Boyz"


                                      I'm sitting here, jerking-off to Remy's sexy thighs!


                                                        She's going to make me cum!


                     What's this? Remy's got a big pink cock- right between her sexy thighs!


                                     When it comes to size, she's got me beat hands down


                                                           Would you let her do you?


                                                        I'd sure let her sit on my face!


                                         That lucky stiff is getting a taste of Remy's sweet pussy


                                                      And he's beating his stiff meat


                                                                Remy takes control


                                                     She takes matters into her own hands

                                                          He seems to me enjoying it
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment